Make your own Starbucks iced pumpkin spice latte at home in less than 5 minutes with this simple recipe. An iced latte is refreshing in the summer heat, and you can't go wrong with this pumpkin flavored version.
Make your own iced pumpkin spice latte from scratch using real pumpkin with this super easy recipe. No espresso machine is needed to make this delicious coffee drink, and no fancy ingredients either.
This is one of my go-to fuss free iced coffee recipes for summer. It's easy to make ahead, and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes. It's so delicious, and can be customized to suit your dietary requirements!
Looking for a warm version? Try my Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Why you'll love it
- Easy to make
- Really refreshing coffee drink
- Much more affordable than Starbucks
- Less than half the calories of the Starbucks version
- Amazing in the summer
- Make it dairy free and vegan by using oat milk
Milk: Use any milk you like. I prefer oat milk, but almond milk, soy milk or dairy milk all work perfectly fine.
Pumpkin puree: Smooth canned pumpkin adds pumpkin flavor to the coffee. You can also use homemade pumpkin puree.
Pumpkin pie spice: A combination of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, allspice and nutmeg. You can make your own pumpkin spice mix, or use a store bought blend.
Strong brewed coffee: Make a strong shot of coffee, or espresso. I like to cool down the coffee slightly before use, to make sure that the iced coffee is really cold.
You can find full instructions + ingredient measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of this page
One: Pour all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth.
Two: Pour over a glass of ice cubes. Optionally garnish on top with whipped cream and drizzled pumpkin spice.
- Make sure that the coffee has cooled properly before you add it to the milk. Otherwise, the drink will be lukewarm.
- Pour the coffee over ice after blending it.
- If you're using chunky pumpkin puree, you might want to blend it a little extra to make sure that the drink is completely smooth.
- If you don't have a blender, you can also use an electric whisk or immersion blender. The important thing is that all ingredients are evenly combined.
Iced coffee is best served in a tall glass over ice cubes. The ice cubes will keep the drink cool for longer.
This is a great alternative to your morning coffee, but you can also serve it as a refreshing drink throughout the day, or with any meal.
Serve the chilled latte plain, or top it with whipped cream and extra pumpkin pie spice.
Vegan pumpkin spice latte: For a vegan and dairy free version, make sure to use a vegan milk alternative. Oat milk is my personal favorite, but almond milk and soy milk also work well.
Pumpkin pie protein coffee: Add ½ scoop of pumpkin pie or vanilla flavored protein powder.
With extra flavor: Add a little flavor syrup, such as caramel syrup or chocolate syrup, if you prefer. This will change the flavor of the coffee. Try different combinations to find your favorite.
Leftover iced pumpkin coffee can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 2 days. You can make a big batch in a pitcher, and keep it refrigerated until you're ready to serve it.
This also means that this recipe is a great option for a make ahead beverage for busy days or events.
Pour the cold coffee over ice cubes when serving it.
Frequently asked questions
Absolutely! As long as you have pumpkin puree available, you can make pumpkin spice latte any time.
Iced pumpkin spice latte is a chilled drink made with espresso or strong coffee, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. It's typically served over ice cubes to keep it cool.
You might also like these recipes
- Iced Chai Latte
- Iced Caramel Latte
- Ginger Lemon Iced Tea
- Mint Iced Tea
- Rooibos Iced Tea
- Gingerbread Latte
Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- ½ cup cold strong coffee (or espresso)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- Make sure that the coffee is cold before you use it.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice cubes, and serve.
- Use oat milk, almond milk or soy milk for a vegan version.
- Feel free to replace the sugar with maple syrup or honey if you prefer.
- Store any leftover coffee in a refrigerator for up to 2 days. You can make a big batch of pumpkin spice latte in a pitcher, and enjoy it throughout the day!