I’m Tonje, and I love food. I started this website in August 2019 to inspire others to cook more healthy, easy meals that they actually enjoy.
I am so passionate about food, and I want to share my love for fantastic recipes with my readers. I don’t believe in diets or restricted eating. It just doesn’t work for me. Instead, I try to eat a variety of food, with focus on good ingredients like lean meat and vegetables (and the occasional blueberry muffins).
After struggling with mental and physical health issues for a long time, I decided to change my eating habits a few years ago. Discovering how to cook quick, easy and tasty everyday food that benefits my body and mind has been a challenge, and I love being able to share the knowledge I have accumulated.
On Hint of Healthy you will find all my best advice on how to make quick, easy, cheap, healthy meals that anyone is able to cook – all to help you make better choices for yourself and your family.
On this website you can find
- Easy, healthy everyday recipes
- My favorite healthy curry recipes
- The incredibly popular minced beef pasta bake – my reader’s favorite recipe yet!
How to stay in touch
- Follow me on social media! You can find Hint of Healthy on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Sign up to the weekly newsletter and get new recipes, exclusive content + useful tips to inspire you to cook healthy meals