This festive Christmas morning punch is a non-alcoholic beverage made with fruit juices and ginger ale. Perfect for Christmas breakfast or any holiday party!
Why you'll love it
- Really easy Christmas punch recipe that you can make in a few minutes
- Looks really impressive and festive
- A fantastic Christmas mocktail
- Perfect drink for Christmas brunch
Orange juice: Use freshly squeezed if you're feeling fancy, but store-bought juice will also work absolutely fine. I prefer to use smooth juice without any fruit pulp in this recipe, as it makes the punch look more appetizing.
Cranberry juice: Adds the holiday flavor and gives the punch a nice color.
Pineapple juice: Adds a lovely sweetness to the juice. Feel free to omit it if you prefer.
Ginger ale: Ginger beer or ginger ale - I'm talking about the non-alcoholic ginger-flavored soda. Completely optional, and can be omitted if you wish.
Garnish: Fresh or frozen cranberries, rosemary sprigs, and orange slices can be added as optional garnishes. Feel free to use what you have!
You can find full instructions + ingredient measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of this page
This recipe could not be simpler. Find your punch bowl, jug, or pitcher, and simply combine the ginger ale and fruit juices. Feel free to adjust the amount of each ingredient to taste.
Top with your choice of garnish, if using, and serve immediately or refrigerate for a few hours.
- If you want the punch to be more sparkling, you can either add sparkling water, or just increase the amount of ginger ale.
- Keep it cold by garnishing with frozen cranberries.
Christmas morning punch is best served throughout the month of December, as a healthy, delicious beverage with your breakfast, brunch, or any other meal. I love to pair it with tasty snacks or dishes, like Smoked Salmon Canapes, Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel, Baked Camembert with Honey, Air Fryer Scotch Eggs, or Puff Pastry Mince Pies.
Make Christmas breakfast punch with decorated Santa Pancakes for the ultimate festive breakfast.
Feel free to omit, add or substitute any of the fruit juices with whatever your family enjoys. Apple juice, raspberry juice, and mango juice would be excellent alternatives.
This punch is best served immediately. You can also safely store it in a refrigerator for up to 5 days in a closed container, but the ginger ale will most likely become flat.
If you wish to make it ahead, you can combine the fruit juices in your jug, refrigerate it, and simply add the ginger ale before serving.
Frequently asked questions
Christmas punch is typically made by combining cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, and ginger ale. Some variations can be made.
This might not be as traditional as hot toddy or eggnog, but punch is a common beverage to serve at family-friendly parties and gatherings, so it makes complete sense to also serve it at Christmas!
You might also like these recipes
If you make this recipe, make sure to post a photo to Instagram with #hintofhealthy!
Christmas Morning Punch
- 2 cup orange juice
- 2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or jug.
- Optionally, add fresh rosemary sprigs, orange slices and cranberries for a festive look!
- Feel free to experiment with adding other fruit juices as well. Apple juice and mango juice could be good alternatives.
- You can make the punch ahead of time but add the ginger ale immediately before serving the punch to prevent it from going flat.