This refreshing strawberry peach smoothie is the perfect light breakfast or beverage for summer. Make this easy 3-ingredients recipe in less than 5 minutes, and start your day with some delicious fruit.
If you're looking to make a delicious but simple smoothie with fresh summer fruit, this peach and strawberry smoothie is perfect for you.
I love to enjoy a chilled smoothie on hot summer days, but this recipe is perfect any time of the year. Unlike many other recipes, this is a strawberry peach smoothie without yogurt. It's also easy to make with no dairy.
🥤 More SMOOTHIE RECIPES from Hint of Healthy
Why you'll love it
- Only 3 ingredients needed
- Healthy, low calorie smoothie
- Ice cold and refreshing
- Perfect summer drink
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and refined sugar free
- Make it in less than 5 minutes
Frozen strawberries: I love to use frozen berries in this recipe, as they make the smoothie really cold and creamy. However, fresh strawberries also work well.
Peaches: Use fresh or frozen peaches. Make sure to remove the pits!
Milk: Any milk works well. I like to use skim milk, oat milk or almond milk, but you can use your favorite. Sweetened plant based milk is a great option if you want to add sweetness to the smoothie.
You can find full instructions + ingredient measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of this page
One: Add all ingredients to a blender. I like to add the milk first, as I find that this helps the smoothie to blend faster.
Two: Blend for around 30 seconds, or until you achieve a smooth texture. Serve immediately.
- Use frozen strawberries or peaches to make the smoothie thick and cold.
- Feel free to add additional fruit or berries, like raspberries or bananas.
- The smoothie is best served immediately.
- You can replace the milk with fruit juice if you prefer. Pineapple juice or orange juice would be a great option.
- Make sure to remove the pits from the peaches before you use them.
- Always wash fresh fruit before eating it. You don't have to wash frozen fruit.
Smoothies are often served as a refreshing beverage with meals, as a light breakfast alternative, or simply as a healthy treat.
You can garnish the drink with fresh peach slices or strawberries, and a metal straw if you wish.
Other berries: Substitute other berries for the strawberries. Raspberries, cherries or mixed red berries will all work well.
High protein smoothie: Add ½ scoop or vanilla or strawberry protein powder to the smoothie. This will make it more filling.
Try different milk options: The smoothie will taste different depending on what kind of milk you use. Try making it with skim milk, almond milk, coconut milk and oat milk, and discover a new favorite.
Smoothie bowl: Only use half the amount of milk. This will make the smoothie super thick and creamy. Serve it in a bowl, topped with fruit, granola or nuts and seeds. You can also eat it plain, like ice cream!
You can store leftover strawberry peach smoothie in a sealed container in a refrigerator for up to a day. Keep in mind that the frozen berries will thaw, and the smoothie will not be as thick as it first was.
It's completely normal for smoothies to separate over time as well. Give it a good shake before you drink it!
Frequently asked questions
Absolutely. Substitute water for milk in any smoothie recipe. The resulting smoothie will be a little less creamy, but still fruity and delicious.
Absolutely! The smoothie can be made with any milk you like, including dairy free and vegan milk alternatives.
No. You can add peaches to a smoothie without peeling them.
Cut the peach into quarters without cutting through the pit. Twist the fruit until it's released from the pit. You can alternatively cut around the pit.
🥤 More SMOOTHIE RECIPES from Hint of Healthy
You might also like these recipes
- Berry Kefir Smoothie
- Banana Mango Smoothie
- Broccoli Smoothie
- Green Pear Smoothie
- Blackberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Almond Milk Smoothie
- Blueberry Apple Smoothie
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- ½ cup oat milk (or any other milk)
- Add sliced peaches, frozen strawberries and your choice of milk to a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more milk to achieve a thinner texture if you like.
- Use any milk that you like, including skim milk, oat milk, almond milk, coconut milk and more.
- This smoothie is best served immediately.
- Add more liquid if you prefer a thinner consistency, or reduce the amount of liquid to make a thick smoothie bowl.