This whipped feta with honey is a super easy sweet and salty feta spread. Perfect to serve with toast, crackers, or with charcuterie.
You can also add optional ingredients to change the flavor of the spread. Check the variations section below for some ideas!
If adding additional ingredients or using other flavour profiles, you want to either add them at the same time as the feta, or combine them after blending the spread, sepending on which texture you are looking for.
- Use it as a sandwich filler, along with tomatoes, spinach, olives and herbs.
- Add it to a cheese board or grazing table and spread it on crackers.
- Serve it as a dip for bread or vegetables.
- Add a scoop to a salad or buddha bowl.
Seasoned: All herbs such as dill, parsley, mint or thyme for a different flavor. I love to add herbs especially if serving the feta spread with crackers.
Spicy: Add a kick of spice with some red pepper flakes.
Leftover whipped feta with honey can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
You can also freeze it in a sealed bag or freezer safe container for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the fridge overnight and stir through it before serving it as a dip or adding it to sandwiches.
Frequently asked questions
I can not guarantee the result if you substitute feta with other types of cheese. Feta is crumbly and blends easily, which might not be the case with the cheese you want to use. If you give it a try, let me know how it turns out!
You might also like these recipes
- Guacamole with Lemon
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Egg Salad with Avocado
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Healthy Tuna Dip
- Cottage Cheese Dip
- Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- Melitzanosalata – Greek Eggplant Dip
Whipped Feta with Honey
- 7 oz feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor, and blend until smooth. You can leave it slightly chunky if you prefer.
- Optionally, add additional honey to taste.
- Leftover whipped feta with honey can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. You can also freeze it in a sealed bag or freezer safe container for up to 3 months.