Roasted Tenderstem Broccoli
This roasted tenderstem broccoli is a fantastic vegetable side dish that you can make in only 20 minutes. A healthy recipe that pairs perfectly with any entree.
- 1 pound tenderstem broccoli
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C.
Place the tenderstem broccoli on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, and sprinkle the seasoning. Turn the broccoli to coat them evenly with the oil and spices.
1 pound tenderstem broccoli, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon black pepper, 2 teaspoons olive oil
Roast the broccoli for about 10-15 minutes, or until the Tenderstem broccoli is bright green, and slightly browned on the edges. Optionally, add almond flakes, and roast for another minute.
2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- Keep an eye on the broccoli while it roasts, as it can burn quickly.
- Feel free to add extra seasoning like red pepper flakes or garlic powder.
- You can replace the almonds with other toppings, like Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Stilton or chopped walnuts. You can also omit the toppings.
- Store leftovers in a refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in a microwave, oven or skillet, or slice the broccoli and use it in other dishes like casseroles or soups.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 324mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2003IU | Vitamin C: 104mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1mg