Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
These healthy pumpkin oatmeal cookies are super easy to make, taste fantastic and only require 4 ingredients!
Servings: 12 cookies
- 2 cups rolled oats (180 g)
- 14 oz pumpkin puree (400 g, 1 regular can)
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice (gingerbread spice or cinnamon can also be used)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (or other add-ins)
Preheat your oven to 350 °F / 180 °C, and prepare the ingredients.
Combine the ingredients in a bowl until you have a very thick cookie dough. I like to use a wooden spoon or spatula.
Form into cookie shapes on a baking pan. The cookies will not change their shape as they bake, so shape them exactly how you want them.
Bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes, or until they are slightly golden on the edges. The cookie should hold together, but still be soft and flexible
Allow the pumpkin oatmeal cookies to rest for some minutes on a cooling rack, then serve.
- I like to cool the cookies down on a cooling rack. This both cools them down faster, and slightly dries out the cookies, which gives them a great texture.
- You don’t have to mix the cookie dough too much. Just gently combine the ingredients with a spoon or spatula.
- You can add any flavor essences or spices you like to change the taste of the cookies.
- Store leftover pumpkin oatmeal cookies in a sealed container in a refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5147IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg