Roasted Frozen Corn
This easy roasted frozen corn recipe is the only one you'll ever need to make the best corn side dish. Roasted corn is incredibly versatile, easy to customize, and make in only 30 minutes.
- ½ pound frozen corn (adjust amount as needed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
Preheat your oven to 400 F / 200 C / 180 C fan oven.
Add your frozen corn to a baking sheet.
Add olive oil and salt to the corn, and stir to coat evenly.
Roast for about 20-30 minutes, or until the corn is starting to turn golden brown.
Serve the corn immediately, or use it in your favorite dish.
- Store leftovers in a refrigerator for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 6 months.
- You can substitute the olive oil with butter, canola oil, vegetable oil, or any other oil that you like.
- Feel free to add any seasoning or spices that you like. Cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper, garlic powder, onion power, and smoked paprika are fantastic options.
- Optionally, top your corn with feta cheese, lime juice, or chopped cilantro for added flavor.
- The roasted corn can be served as a side dish with any entree, or you can use it in salads, soups, casseroles, or any other dishes that require corn.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg