Easy Turkey Steaks
These juicy turkey steaks are easy to make in only 10 minutes. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner, or as a simple alternative to roast turkey.
- 4 turkey breast steaks
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or mixed dried herbs)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or other cooking oil)
Season the turkey steaks with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning on all sides.
Warm up the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Carefully add the steaks to the pan, and make sure to leave some space between each piece.
Cook the steaks until they develop a light golden brown color on the bottom, then flip and repeat on the other side. The steaks will typically require 3-5 minutes of cooking on either side.
Serve the steaks immediately.
- Feel free to replace the seasoning with any spices or dried herbs that you like.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the meat has cooked through. The internal temperature should read 165 F / 74 C.
- Depending on the size of your frying pan, you might have to cook the steaks in multiple batches. I typically only cook 2-3 steaks at a time.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 342mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg