Oat Milk Pancakes
These fluffy oat milk pancakes are the perfect dairy free pancakes. They are easy to make, and a great choice for breakfast or brunch.
Servings: 10 pancakes
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and combine to remove any lumps. This is easiest if you combine the wet ingredients first, and then add the dry ingredients.
Warm up a frying pan or skillet with a splash of vegetable oil on medium heat. Add a ladle of pancake batter to the pan, and cook until the pancake feels solid, and is golden on the bottom. Use a spatula to flip the pancake, and cook until it's golden on the other side.
Repeat and cook pancakes until all the pancake batter is used. Depending on the size of your pancakes, this recipe will make 8-12 pancakes.
- Omit the sugar, or replace it with honey or maple syrup for a healthier version.
- Store leftover pancakes in a refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Make sure to preheat the frying pan and oil before you add the pancake batter. This ensures an even cooking result.
- If the pancakes are sticking to the pan, you might have to add extra oil to the frying pan.
- If the pancakes are crumbling, or don't keep their shape, you can add an extra egg to the pancake batter.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 153IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 2mg