This homemade copycat Starbucks gingerbread latte is easy to make without a coffee maker. A delicious coffee recipe perfect for fall or winter.
- ½ tablespoon molasses
- 2 cups milk
- ⅓ cup strong brewed coffee (or espresso)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Add molasses, seasoning and milk to a pot on the stove. Stir regularly while you warm the mixture up over low to medium heat. The milk should only be warm, not boil or simmer.
½ tablespoon molasses, 2 cups milk, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground cloves, ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Add the strong brewed coffee to the milk, and stir to incorporate evenly.
⅓ cup strong brewed coffee
Optionally, if you have a milk frother, you can use it to make the latte more foamy.
Pour into a cup, and serve.
- Use any milk that you like, such as skim milk, oat milk or soy milk.
- Optionally, top the latte with whipped cream and gingerbread men.
- If you want the latte to keep warm for longer, you can pour it into a thermos or a flask suitable for warm beverages.
- Keep an eye on the milk as it heats up, as it can boil over very quickly.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 839mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 794IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 586mg | Iron: 1mg