Strawberry Peach Smoothie
This 3-ingredient strawberry peach smoothie without yogurt is a quick, easy and healthy smoothie. Perfect for breakfast, as a refreshing beverage and more!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- ½ cup oat milk (or any other milk)
Add sliced peaches, frozen strawberries and your choice of milk to a blender.
Blend until smooth. Add more milk to achieve a thinner texture if you like.
- Use any milk that you like, including skim milk, oat milk, almond milk, coconut milk and more.
- This smoothie is best served immediately.
- Add more liquid if you prefer a thinner consistency, or reduce the amount of liquid to make a thick smoothie bowl.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 383IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg