Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
If you like pickles, you will love this creamy dill pickle pasta salad. A great side dish for summer, easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
- 6 ounces macaroni
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅔ cup cubed cheddar
- 1 cup pickles
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
Boil the macaroni in salted water according to the package instructions. Drain off excess water, and leave the pasta to cool down.
Combine chilled pasta with diced pickles, cubed cheddar, chopped dill and the remaining ingredients. Add seasoning and pickle juice to taste.
Serve immediately, or keep the salad refrigerated.
- Make the salad much lighter and healthier by substituting the mayonnaise and sour cream with Greek yogurt.
- Store leftover dill pickle macaroni salad in a refrigerator for up to 3 days. This recipe is easy to make ahead.
- Feel free to add other ingredients to the salad. Raisins, grated carrot, diced bell peppers or corn can be excellent additions.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 234IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg