Air Fryer Garlic Bread
Air fryer garlic bread is incredibly easy to make with any bread like ciabattas, baguettes or sliced bread. A great side dish that pairs perfectly with any entree.
- 2 ciabattas (or other bread)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic puree
- 1 teaspoon parsley (finely chopped)
Combine soft butter, garlic puree and parsley in a small bowl. Use a spoon or fork to mix the ingredients thoroughly.
Slice the bread, and spread a thick layer of garlic butter on top.
Air fry at 400 °F / 200 °C for about 3-5 minutes, or until the butter has melted and the bread is crispy.
- Store leftover garlic bread in a refrigerator for up to 2 days, and reheat in an air fryer for a few minutes.
- Feel free to use store bought garlic butter, or any other compound butter instead
- You can substitute the ciabatta buns with any other bread, like sliced bread, dinner rolls or baguettes.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg