Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
This creamy jalapeno artichoke dip with cream cheese is amazing to serve with crackers, veggies or your favorite chips. A delicious appetizer, and perfect as a comforting snack.
- 2 tablespoon jalapenos (1 whole jalapeno)
- 1 cup cream cheese (220 g)
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts (400 g can)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
Drain the artichoke hearts and jalapenos. Add the ingredients to a food processor and process for about 10-15 seconds. You can make the dip completely smooth if you wish, but I like to leave some small chunks of artichoke for improved texture.
Pour the dip into a bowl, and serve immediately or store it in a refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it.
Leftover artichoke jalapeno dip stores really well in an airtight container in a refrigerator for at least 3 days.
You can also freeze the dip in freezer safe containers for up to 3 months. Allow the frozen dip to thaw in a refrigerator overnight, and stir through it before serving.
Here are all my top tips to succeed with this recipe:
- Don’t over mix it in the food processor. It’s much better with some small chunks of artichoke.
- Although it contains jalapeno, it’s not particularly hot and can be enjoyed by kids as well as adults. Increase the amount if you want a hot version.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 1mg