Crockpot BBQ meatballs
Delicious, sticky, sweet Crockpot BBQ Meatballs are a fantastic dish that practically makes itself. Perfect for dinner, as an appetizer, or simply served as a snack.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time4 hours hrs
Course: Appetizer, Dinner, Main Course, Snack
Keyword: bbq, easy, honey, meatballs, slow cooker
Servings: 30 meatballs
- 30 meatballs (raw or cooked)
- 1 onion
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (236 ml)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Finely dice the onion.
Add the onion, meatballs, BBQ sauce and honey to your slow cooker.
Cover with a lid, and cook for 3-4 hours on high, or 6-8 hours on low.
Stir the meatballs to coat evenly, then serve.
- Leave the lid on the crock pot while the meatballs are cooking. This will keep the heat in and allow the meatballs to cook faster and more evenly.
- The honey can be substituted with maple syrup, agave nectar, brown sugar or any other sweetener. You can also omit it completely.
- Use your favorite BBQ sauce! I love Sweet Baby Ray’s, but you can also use a homemade sauce, or a different brand.
- You can store leftover BBQ meatballs in a sealed container in a refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze them for up to 3 months.
Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg